To celebrate the spring season here are the best inspirational cycling quotes that will inspire you and give that extra motivation!
We all know life is not always an easy ride along a beautiful cycling path. Sometimes it is just like a bicycle wheel spinning around on the ups and downs of a muddy trail (wait a moment. Actually, this is my idea of fun). What to do during these dark days as giving up has never been a choice?
I don’t know about you, but I pretty much like to get inspired by quotes that say a lot about life in a few words. I selected the ones I like the most and – by the way – are connected with cycling
Best Inspirational Cycling Quotes
1. My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move people forward without wasting anything. /Peter Golkin/
2. Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of thehuman race. /H.G. Wells/
3. Save the Planet. Ride a bike.
4. You can’t be sad while riding a bicycle.
5. Bicycling is life with the volume turned up.
6. A bad day on a mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.
7. The best routes are the ones you haven’t ridden.
8. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. /Albert Einstein/
9. It’s not a race, it’s a journey, enjoy the moment! – Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf –
10. There’s Something Wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym
Maybe you don’t think you’re ready to take on that century ride. Or, maybe you’re not really feeling that next interval. Despite your love for the sport, we all have moments where we doubt our abilities, shy away from pushing our limits, or just don’t feel like riding.
Whatever the case, we’re here with some insight and inspiration from some of the most amazing cyclists ever—those who have been there, done that, and experienced just about everything (like win the Tour de France once or twice).
CHECK OUT: Cyclegeezer.com