To celebrate the spring season here are the best inspirational cycling quotes that will inspire you and give that extra motivation!
We all know life is not always an easy ride along a beautiful cycling path. Sometimes it is just like a bicycle wheel spinning around on the ups and downs of a muddy trail (wait a moment. Actually, this is my idea of fun). What to do during these dark days as giving up has never been a choice?
I don’t know about you, but I pretty much like to get inspired by quotes that say a lot about life in a few words. I selected the ones I like the most and – by the way – are connected with cycling
Also See: Unique Gift for Cyclist-Buying Guide
Best Inspirational Cycling Quotes
1. My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move people forward without wasting anything. /Peter Golkin/
2. Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of thehuman race. /H.G. Wells/
3. Save the Planet. Ride a bike.
4. You can’t be sad while riding a bicycle.
5. Bicycling is life with the volume turned up.
6. A bad day on a mountain bike always beats a good day in the office.
7. The best routes are the ones you haven’t ridden.
8. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. /Albert Einstein/
9. It’s not a race, it’s a journey, enjoy the moment! – Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf –
10. There’s Something Wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym
Maybe you’re not sure you’re up to the challenge of a century ride. Or perhaps you’re not in the mood for the following break. Regardless of how much you love the sport, we all have days when we question our skills, are hesitant to push our limits, or simply don’t feel like riding.
Whatever the case may be, we’ve gathered some advice and inspiration from some of the greatest riders of all time—those who have seen it all (even winning the Tour de France once or twice).