- Although the Inner-tubes and tyres are pretty sturdy, here are some care tips to ensure that you get the best out of your purse, wallet, belt or bracelets.
- Avoid contact against sharp surfaces to minimise scratching.
- Wash in warm clean water with no soap or detergents.
- Wipe off excess water with a soft towel and leave to dry flat.
- Do not – Dry clean, tumble dry and definitely do not iron!!
- Do not store in damp conditions and do not leave on or near heaters.
- Oils, greases and solvents destroy rubber so avoid contact with any oil based lubricants or creams.
- Over time rubber tends to dry and crack, to prevent this, try carefully applying Nivea moisturiser to the product and rubbing the cream in. Be sure to wipe off the excess though!
- cycle friendly businesses is open. We list pubs, bike shops, accommodation. All of which welcome cyclists. Have a look here and if you know of any body that should list please pass the details on to them. More business for them, more choice for you.
With a little reluctance we have joined the crowd and have listed on the beast that is Amazon. The horrendous and renowned ‘Amazon Verification Process’ only took a little over 5 weeks…..
You can now buy some of our best selling gifts for cyclists on Amazon for now, but as you are already know about us, shop here on the site for a more personal and friendly service.
Well a friend asked my if I knew anyone who could write a small ‘guide to cycling’ blog for a company that she works for??