The best Mother’s Day gifts are ones with a personal touch. Place a special photo in a necklace for a keepsake that will last a lifetime. She’ll enjoy tucking this close to her heart every day, especially on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Anyone who thinks mothers are hard to shop for clearly doesn’t have a mom who rides. If you can’t offer her a responsibility-free Mother’s Day out on a bike, you can always buy some cycling gear to get her pumped for the next big ride. Of course, a new bike would be your first choice, but we get it if that’s not in the budget this year. If you’re still looking for some last-minute gift ideas for Mother’s Day coming up this Sunday, May 9—or even long after that day has ended—here are some great ideas to get you started.
Why settle for a necklace, earrings, or a gift card when you can virtually adopt a whale for your Mom and make it gift giving unforgettable. If that’s not quite right, we have cool reusable tote bags, keychains, and environmentally friendly kitchen utensils.
To help you find the best unique gifts for mom —ones that Mom will love, use, and remember for years to come—we’ve curated our 2021 Gifts for Mom collection. Gifts that give back include whale adoptions and WDC Flippin Awesome Membership. Below are our best gifts for mom curated by the WDC Team.
Check Out: Best Birthday Gifts for cyclist
1.Machines for Freedom Signature Cap
- This lightweight, 100% cotton twill cycling cap, with original artwork by Discover, represents power, savvy intellect, strength, and agility.
- Not only will it look great under a helmet and keep the sun off her eyes, it also keeps helmet hair in check when she wants to make a coffee stop.
2.Po Campo Kinga Handlebar Bag
- Help Mom have some ‘Fun in the Sun’ on her special day! Po Campos partnered with the Female Founder Collective to put together this Mother’s Day gift set, which includes its best-selling Kinga Handlebar Bag 2 and Breathable Face Mask 2-pack.
- Along with a weightless SPF moisturizer from Nuria Beauty and a soothing lavender lip balm with SPF from Kaya Essentials.
- Everything a mom needs to get out and ride!
Check Out: Best Chritsmas gift for cyclist
3.Back in the Frame
- UK-based blogger and cycling advocate Jools Walkers (aka @ladyvelo) was off the bike for 10 years when she picked up a Pashley Princess and fell back in love with bikes.
- In “Back in the Frame,” Jools openly discusses her depression and mental health, overcoming obstacles, and creating space for Black women in cycling.
4.Mad Alchemy La Femme Chamois Cream
- Keep Mom happy in the saddle this Mother’s Day. Chamois cream is an essential must-have item and a perfect gift for any level of rider.
- The women on Bicycling’s test team are big fans of Mad Alchemy’s La Femme Chamois Cream. This blend is 100% paraben free and designed especially for women—with cold-pressed lavender, tea tree, and grapefruit essential oils.
Check it out: Unique gift for cyclist and Bicycle lovers
5.NutriBullet Blender 600W Personal Blender
- Upgrade Mom’s old, bulky, and too-loud blender with the compact Retribution. With the Retribution, she can treat herself to nutritious and yummy per-ride smoothies or post-ride recovery shakes.
- NutriBullet is currently offering 20 percent off if you use the code FOR MOM when ordering.